Warehouse Operative – Day Shift. Christchurch
The company: This family owned business is a leading supplier of high quality workwear and safety gear. Over the last 25 years they have built a reputation for excellent customer service with a very quick dispatch, ensuring their customers are impressed each and every time. They are currently looking for a Warehouse Assistant to join the team.
The role: Working across the warehouse, you will provide support where needed including assisting with inwards goods, dispatch, customer credits and supplier returns. You will work quickly to ensure the company maintains a fast and quality service to its customers. You will also be responsible for the day to day organisation of the warehouse, keeping it organised, tidy and safe.
The person: With some previous warehouse experience behind you, a mature and energetic attitude are essential for this role. You will be a strong and quick moving team player who strives to get the job done right first time, has excellent attention to detail and is not distracted by all going on around you.
In addition, the ideal candidate will be/have:
- Able to take full ownership of the role
- Organised and efficient
- Solid work ethic, highly productive and works well under pressure.
- Be flexible with work hours and prepared for early starts
- Ideally some experience within a logistics/warehouse environment.
- A current forklift licence would be an advantage
- Must have a full clean NZ drivers licence with reliable transport
Above all you will embrace and drive change and ‘do the right thing’.
Please attach your current CV together with a cover letter outlining your experience in line with the role requirements listed above.