Warehouse Shipping & Receiving Associate – Christchurch
Company: This family owned business has been going strong for over 25 years, predominately supplying schools and pre-schools with both essential and innovative products to enhance the education of children across New Zealand. With loyal customers and suppliers, they are looking for a dedicated permanent Warehouse Shipping & Receiving Associate.
Role: We are looking for a bright, motivated, hardworking individual to join the warehouse team at a Christchurch distribution centre. This is a hands-on role and involves tasks such as receipting in stock, picking orders, packing orders, stocktaking and all that needs to be done to ensure our customers receive their orders accurate, on time, and in good order.
This role requires the following attributes:
- A team player – the team comes first
- A positive attitude and mindset
- Self-motivated, self-starter with consistent nature
- Looking for long-term full-time work
- Willingness to learn and develop…and improve everything!
- Must be able to communicate clearly in English – written and orally
- Basic computer skills preferred
- Physically fit; able to stand/walk for 10-12 hours and lift items up to 20kg without assistance
- Forklift license and experience an advantage; training is available for the right person
In return, you will get the opportunity to work alongside a fantastic team within an organisation that has an excellent culture and working environment.
Please attach your current CV together with a cover letter outlining your experience in line with the role requirements listed above.